CWAA Statement of Beliefs
The members of this Society believe:
• That the Divine is multi-faceted and that it is appropriate to worship a variety of Goddesses and Gods in a variety of different ways,
• That the Divine is primarily immanent,
• That there are a variety of guardian spirits and levels of divinity,
• That we generally shape our liturgy and theology around the worship of the Goddess or the Goddess and the God,
• That the Divine is ever-present and ever-active in the world,
• That we can through petition, action, and ritual, cause change in the world in accordance with our Wills.
• Every woman and every man is an embodiment of divinity.
• All acts of love and pleasure are acts of praise of the Goddess. This specifically includes all non-coercive sexual orientations.
• An ye harm none, do what ye will.
CWAA Open Circles take place on the 2nd Sunday of each month (EXCEPT AUGUST) from 6-8pm at Ritchie Hall. 7727- 98 St. These events are open to all adults 18+, and to children accompanied by a parent. Doors lock at 6:15, and there will be no admission once the ritual has begun. There is no cost to attend, but donations are accepted to help cover the cost of space rental. Please bring a contribution for a potluck snack.
For more information please contact us!